We are proud to announce that we now offer mechanical and electrical services to our customer’s boats.
From regular engine maintanance to custom installations, we count with many years of combined experience. Our technicians have been to all of the manufacture’s training which includes Volvo Penta, Yamaha, Mercury, Suzuki and more. Some of the work that we now offer is:
- • Full boat Re-wires
- • Audio Systems (Stereos, amplifiers, speakers, tower speakers)
- • Engine Services (oil changes, water pump services, full engine maintenance)
- • Custom Lighting (underwater, curtesy lights, light bars, under gunnel lights)
- • Buyers Check
- • Custom Installations (Fish finders)
- • Trolling Motors
- • Lower Unit re-build
- • Jack Plates
- • Insurance claims
- • Power Poles
- • Batteries (Battery Switches)
- • Wake board towers and T-tops
- • Boat Maintenance (lights, pumps, wiring, switches)
- • Winterization
- • Hydraulic Steering installation
- • Re-Powers
Did you just buy a boat, or is your boat ready for upgraded accessories?
At North West Fiberglass, we can provide thorough inspections, and bring your boat up to specifications, as well as install all the latest accessories; so that your boat provides reliability and fun for the years to come.
Maybe your boat has been sitting for a while?
Our expert technicians can get your boat up and going, so that you can pick up right where you left off. Anywhere from fresh batteries, fresh fuel, fresh electronics, pumps ,and lights; so that you can get back to what really matters….Enjoying time in the water.Contact us today by calling 281-290-0000, to get more information about Mechanical / Electrical Repair abilities.